We are always thinking to expand and looking for new creative talent.
Check out job openings and get in touch if any of the roles speak to you.
Please apply via email@example.com we are a small team, we try to reply to everyone but sometimes only have the time to get back to successful candidates only.
Don’t be put off it you don’t tick every single box or you are under/over qualified, it is still good to hear from you.
The Digital Fairy is a creative agency which specialises in digital marketing, digital design and content. Our content division serves social and campaign production to brands leading and innovating the fashion and beauty industry, some of these include Estee Lauder companies, The Body Shop and L’Oreal.
We are growing rapidly, and looking for a Production assistant to join our team, we are looking for someone with experience in both photography and videography. Clients come to us for creative content with personality, therefore it is important that you have a strong visual eye and understand branding principles. You will work closely with our Senior Creative, Senior Producer and Creative Strategist.
Your day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Identify and produce strategies for content development opportunities alongside wider team
- Own social media content retainers end-to-end (creatively and logistically) + project manage individual projects from brief to delivery
- Manage client communications and expectations
- Creative research and development, responding to set briefs/guidelines
- Pitching for new business, attending any pitch meetings
- Supporting with the management of in-house and outsourced photographers, designers and animators
- Building and maintaining relationships with third party content creators + building the TDF little black book
- Handling usage agreements and contracts where necessary
- Supporting with budget management
- Knowledgable – Working knowledge of equipment, lighting and pre/post production workflows. Also familiar with social media content trends and requirements
- Organised – Our clients expect a high level or organisation whilst juggling multiple accounts and meeting deadlines
- Creative – We are an ideation and creative agency, we must fulfil expectations on this level
- Personable – We make friends with our clients and build trust/loyalty
- Helpful – helping the team to make their jobs easier
- Opinionated – Always sharing your opinion for the interest of the project, account and company
- Attention to detail – with everything you do
- Ambitious – for yourself and the company you will always be resilient and motivated to improve standards and push yourself
- Consistency – regardless of project size
- Collaborative – good social skills to contribute to a friendly environment and collaborate effectively. Being able to identify where to support other team members
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with info about why you might be a good fit for this role, your CV and if you have any examples of previous work! Title the email with the job title. Thanks x
Business Manager (Maternity Cover)
This is a key role within the company, working across all divisions, our key clients and new business.
We are looking for a highly experienced and skilled Business Manager / Operations Manager. The role of Business Manager /Operations Manager sits across the company, taking responsibility for the team day-to-day, ensuring smooth delivery of all live projects, and driving growth for the business through client relations and new business proposals.
This is an incredibly fast-paced role and requires someone who is used to the agency pace.
You will need exceptional organisational skills, and have the ability to multitask without losing your attention to detail. You will have great project management skills and be a confident communicator. The business / operations manager should ensure all projects are on track to deliver on time and within budget. Ensuring they are effectively communicating with the team and vice versa to mitigate any risks around delivery.
The role of Business Manager/ Operations Manager together with the Managing Director is responsible for keeping our clients happy, ensuring we are delivering a great service and identify opportunities to up-sell our other services.
The Business Manager /Operations Manager needs to be confident at budgeting, flagging risks in projects as well as team processes and comms.
You will nurture client relationships and up-sell with a view to converting as many as possible to retained clients but you won’t be afraid to negotiate and and push back when required.
You will have a broad understanding of digital and ideally will have prior agency experience., preferably across production and or / social.
This is a senior management role, where you will work closely with the Founder and MD. The role sits across 3 core areas:
- Client Management
- Internal operations
For more information please email email@example.com
The Digital Fairy create content for some of the leading brands within fashion and beauty. The company has seen exponential growth and as such we are expanding our content team and are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative photographer and retoucher to join our company. We are looking to meet candidates at all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Senior Producer and Senior Photographer
- Receiving and working on briefs with the wider content team
- Assisting Senior Photographer on creating image content, editing and retouching
- Managing your schedule to ensure the right time is being booked and deadlines are being met, assisted by the Senior Producer
- Producing concepts and strategies, proposing guidelines
- Set styling and experimenting with lighting set-ups
- Ensure correct equipment is packed for shoots in-house and off-site
- Work with the wider team to understand the clients needs / brand vision Â VIS ID etc
- Keeping the content studio space clean and in order
You will have these skills:
- Be an ambitious and a quick learner
- Have strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Have excellent technical knowledge of equipment and lighting
- Possess the skills to do basic retouching and ideally GIF creation
- Be confident with client-facing situations
- Have a basic understanding of work flows
- Be passionate about creating amazing content
- Have the ability to implement brand guidelines understand visual identities
- Have a professional and mature approach to work
- Be naturally optimistic
We welcome all levels to apply. Applicants must submit a portfolio of work to be considered.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org