We are always thinking to expand and looking for new creative talent.
Check out job openings and get in touch if any of the roles speak to you.
Please apply via email@example.com we are a small team, we try to reply to everyone but sometimes only have the time to get back to successful candidates only.
Don’t be put off it you don’t tick every single box or you are under/over qualified, it is still good to hear from you.
The Digital Fairy is a creative agency which specialises in digital marketing, digital design and content. Our content division serves social and campaign production to brands leading and innovating the fashion and beauty industry, some of these include Estee Lauder companies, The Body Shop and L’Oreal.
We are growing rapidly, and looking for a Production assistant to join our team, we are looking for someone with experience in both photography and videography. Clients come to us for creative content with personality, therefore it is important that you have a strong visual eye and understand branding principles. You will work closely with our Senior Creative, Senior Producer and Creative Strategist.
Your day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Identify and produce strategies for content development opportunities alongside wider team
- Own social media content retainers end-to-end (creatively and logistically) + project manage individual projects from brief to delivery
- Manage client communications and expectations
- Creative research and development, responding to set briefs/guidelines
- Pitching for new business, attending any pitch meetings
- Supporting with the management of in-house and outsourced photographers, designers and animators
- Building and maintaining relationships with third party content creators + building the TDF little black book
- Handling usage agreements and contracts where necessary
- Supporting with budget management
- Knowledgable – Working knowledge of equipment, lighting and pre/post production workflows. Also familiar with social media content trends and requirements
- Organised – Our clients expect a high level or organisation whilst juggling multiple accounts and meeting deadlines
- Creative – We are an ideation and creative agency, we must fulfil expectations on this level
- Personable – We make friends with our clients and build trust/loyalty
- Helpful – helping the team to make their jobs easier
- Opinionated – Always sharing your opinion for the interest of the project, account and company
- Attention to detail – with everything you do
- Ambitious – for yourself and the company you will always be resilient and motivated to improve standards and push yourself
- Consistency – regardless of project size
- Collaborative – good social skills to contribute to a friendly environment and collaborate effectively. Being able to identify where to support other team members
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with info about why you might be a good fit for this role, your CV and if you have any examples of previous work! Title the email with the job title. Thanks x
The Digital Fairy create content for some of the leading brands within fashion and beauty. The company has seen exponential growth and as such we are expanding our content team and are looking for a talented, ambitious and creative photographer and retoucher to join our company. We are looking to meet candidates at all levels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Reporting into the Senior Producer and Senior Photographer
- Receiving and working on briefs with the wider content team
- Assisting Senior Photographer on creating image content, editing and retouching
- Managing your schedule to ensure the right time is being booked and deadlines are being met, assisted by the Senior Producer
- Producing concepts and strategies, proposing guidelines
- Set styling and experimenting with lighting set-ups
- Ensure correct equipment is packed for shoots in-house and off-site
- Work with the wider team to understand the clients needs / brand vision Â VIS ID etc
- Keeping the content studio space clean and in order
You will have these skills:
- Be an ambitious and a quick learner
- Have strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Have excellent technical knowledge of equipment and lighting
- Possess the skills to do basic retouching and ideally GIF creation
- Be confident with client-facing situations
- Have a basic understanding of work flows
- Be passionate about creating amazing content
- Have the ability to implement brand guidelines understand visual identities
- Have a professional and mature approach to work
- Be naturally optimistic
We welcome all levels to apply. Applicants must submit a portfolio of work to be considered.
For more information please contact email@example.com
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing our key clients and internal projects across design, digital marketing and production. Your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope, including all aspects of projects from contracts and quotes to timelines, delivery and completion.
You will work closely with each division lead to provide the client with realistic and clear timelines and will summarise progress of project on a weekly basis, both to external and internal parties, where necessary. You will report directly into the Business Manager, preparing status reports and documents for all senior management and clients to review at project kick off and will maintain them throughout the project. You will work directly with division leads and liaise with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
You will be required to perform a variety of tasks from project sign off and campaign planning to account management and team briefings. You will enhance department and organisation, owning the project process and ensuring smooth and seamless delivery across the company.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
• Main point of contact for your clients and stakeholders, reporting into the Business Manager and internal management team
• Completely responsible for all project deliverables and workflow. Following client briefs and deadlines, setting internal briefs and deadlines. Develop a detailed project plan and internal project meetings to monitor and track progress and correspondence to the brief
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility within budget
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects. Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Oversee sign off process including quotes, budget negotiations, contracts and SOWs – for design this will be doing not overseeing, perhaps rephrase to – Control the sign off process including producing quotes, budget negotiations, contracts and SOW
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques, reporting solutions to the Business Manager and managing client expectations
• Ability to build and maintain comprehensive project documents and use of tracking tools in collaboration with the Business Manager and department leads. Structuring projects and devising efficient processes
• During/Post project – measure project performance using appropriate tools. Reporting learnings to Business Manager, wider management and client
• Carry out risk management to minimise project risks
You will be be responsible for problem solving and any necessary damage control, suggesting appropriate solutions to the Business Manager and other senior management
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors building our contact book within a range of creative disciplines
• Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
• Meet budgetary objectives for both the business and client and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Previous agency or multiple stakeholder experience with the ability to seamlessly lead several projects/teams at one time
• Proven working experience in Project Management end to end, including documenting and tracking timing plans, statement of work, contracts, production schedules, managing resources and managing a project team
• Experience managing projects from various creative disciplines – website, digital, social, content and strategy. You will already have a strong experience of all services and understanding of all workflows and contacts
• Hot on finances – you will be confident when quoting, budgeting and negotiating. Experience working with budgets over £100k without support
• You’re the most proactive person you know with a sharp attention to detail and unbeatable problem solving skills
• Your communication skills will be second to none, being able to build excellent relationships with clients, build/nurture a team and get the best results from suppliers
• You’re personable but firm. You can motivate your team and suppliers and ensure clients are happy by delivering the best standard of work within the specified budget
Senior Digital Designer
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our growing team this Spring to focus on UX website design, content creation and the creative of agency owned projects.
Together with our existing Senior Designer you will have co-ownership over the output of all digital design projects, you oversee our design assistant and content designer/animator and a range of suppliers predominantly development teams. You will have strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate your team. You will report into our Art Director for creative solutions and Business Director for operations and budget.
You will drive all aspects of the design process from ideation to delivery, being able to work on several diverse projects at once with an intuitive understanding of marketing and branding. Always understanding your audience and the way in which your work should be received – planning strategically by creating user journeys, flows and wireframes for client sign off.
This is a client facing role and you will be a confident communicator able to lead meetings on behalf of the design department – you will be able to respond to briefs communicating your ideas verbally and provide strong rationale.
• 4-5 years in digital design roles, agency experience is preferable
• Strong knowledge of UX/UI design and ability to approach projects strategically
• Passion to experiment and innovate in digital design
• You know what is going on in the industry and you’re constantly researching
• Positive and solutions focused attitude, you always lead by example
• Confident and clear communicator
• Strong attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Sketch, Adobe, Invision and Principle
We are looking for somebody to start in Spring/Summer 2019.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, design portfolio and please explain to us why this job should be yours.