★彡 Hit the apply button above, attach your CV and portfolio and explain to us why you are the best candidate for the job 彡★
The Digital Fairy is a diverse and inclusive workforce and we encourage anyone who fits the spec to apply. Out of lockdown we operate on a flexible WFH/office model. We can make any reasonable accessibility adjustments and accommodations for successful candidates.
What we're looking for
The Digital Fairy is a full service creative marketing studio, we are creative and strategic partners for brands within the fashion, lifestyle and beauty industries connecting them to youth and digital culture. We are a team of hybrid creative minds, with a fluid approach allowing us to flex across a multitude of platforms and disciplines from campaigns, events, branding, activations and reporting on culture. We have built up credibility with clients including Adidas, Nike, Topicals, REN Skincare, Sephora, Estee Lauder and Bleach London.
Over the last decade we’ve experienced a strong and organic growth trajectory with an impressive client base. Following this success, we're ready and excited to be building out client servicing as we enter into our 10th year and next chapter of growth.
We’re looking to recruit an Account Director to help develop some key commercial accounts, leading the relations, upsell of services, management of expectations, budget and profitability. Accounts include, but are not limited to Nike, LVMH, Laura Mercier and Converse. You will be working above all departments/services and reporting into our Business Director who heads up our client servicing team.
We are looking for someone already immersed and part of the key cultures and subcultures we engage and represent. To lead effective digital-first creative work you will actively keep updated with social media platforms, formats, content trends, audiences and industry news.
Success for this role looks like YoY growth of key recurring high-value accounts, increasing average project value, project to retainer where possible, high client retention and satisfaction.
Client Servicing and Business Development - Working with the objective of scaling our recurring client base, leading key recurring accounts that are assigned to you
- Leading and growing your key client relationships
- Supporting with the implementation of retention strategies
- Identification of revenue-generating opportunities
- Receiving and owning project briefs from clients end-to-end, working across the scoping, cost and contracting
- Converting recurring projects into retainers when neccesary
- Monitoring client engagement and satisfaction
- Help identify and implement smart improvements to our service through process innovation
New Business - Helping oversee inbound new business, including pitches
- Coordinating the pitch process for certain briefs
- Creating opportunities and building relationships with procurement teams
- Leveraging own contacts and network to bring in new business (and suppliers)
What we're looking for
- You will have 3+ years account handling experience, within an agency delivering digital-first work within fashion/lifestyle or beauty verticals
- Experience managing multiple clients and stakeholders across multiple work streams. Comfortable and excited by working in a fast moving, female-first, agile and ambitious workplace
- You have a really collaborative approach and a strong focus on communication
- No job is too big or too small you will be happy to get hands on in a small agency environment, and be collaborative with all levels
- Keeping ahead of social formats/trends across platforms, as well as having an understanding with what engages and performs. A keen interest in social media and campaign trends, aware of what is happening in the wider industry and how we can use this to our advantage for our clients
- Not afraid to be forthcoming with feedback, opinions and ideas that have the potential to push the work further
- Highly organised, able to not only work within processes but build on them when inefficiencies are identified, suggesting tools and software to improve our output
- Confident with budgeting and scoping/contracting
- Managing junior team members, suggesting training and development opportunities to upskill both junior and wider team