★彡 Hit the apply button above, attach your CV and portfolio, and explain to us why you are the best candidate for the job 彡★
The Digital Fairy is a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we encourage anyone who fits the spec to apply. Out of lockdown we operate on a flexible WFH/office model. We can make any reasonable accessibility adjustments and accommodations for successful candidates.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
“There are few with a closer read on the pulse of Gen Z and the ways brands can successfully build for the future consumer than the team at The Digital Fairy.” - Forbes, 2022
Founded in 2012, The Digital Fairy is a full service creative marketing studio partnering with brands across the fashion, beauty and lifestyle industries to connect them with next-gen and digital culture. We operate across three integrated divisions to service our clients end-to-end. We concept in Fairy Futures, we create in Fairy Studios and we connect in Fairy Networks.
Our team consists of hybrid creative minds, with a fluid approach allowing us to flex across a multitude of platforms and disciplines from campaigns, events, production, branding, activations and reporting on culture. Through our partnerships with brands and agencies we challenge our partners to be braver, more inclusive and work harder for the new generation we represent. We have built up credibility with global and international clients including Adidas, Topicals, Nike, Unilever, Estee Lauder and Spotify.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and platform-attuned midweight Integrated Creative to join our Studios team and report into our Creative Lead as our creative & production division enters a new phase of growth attracting bigger and better cross-platform opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be confident leading conceptual ideation, art direction and design. Due to the nature of our projects and client base, this role will be varied and fast-paced and you will be adept at managing multiple projects at once whilst keeping creative innovation and output at the highest level. In terms of skills and experience, you will be expected to be a creative all-rounder with a few years of industry experience and foundational skills in content creation, moodboarding, video editing, graphic design, and copywriting. You will be able to work collaboratively both with other creatives in the team (internal and external) and across divisions working closely with our strategists and talent team to develop creative platforms that deliver on client objectives and the Digi brand values. You will be confident working independently on projects with the support of our Creative Lead where required.
You will be embedded in digital & internet culture and subcultures, either a content creator yourself or with proven experience transforming and evolving brand social channels. You have knowledge of other social-first creators and platforms both mainstream and emerging. You’ll have a superior understanding of – Gen Z/youth culture, formats, social platforms, digital trends, and creator culture, and are able to come up with exciting ideas and executions that feel fresh in this space.
- Idea/concept generation, moodboarding, design, across a variety of social-led briefs and treatments
- Staying abreast of creative best practice across all digital platforms including but not limited to TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Discord and Threads surfacing and sharing high performing content and suggesting ways that we can improve our creative through a platform native approach
- Gathering and logging relevant and fresh creative references across photography, video, design, animation, social trends, creator suggestions
- Developing and completing creative and talent briefs based off an existing creative
- Assisting in creating concise briefs for 3rd party creative partners/freelancers
- Assistance in deck building and design
- Suggesting new creative talent to partner with on various briefs
- Maintaining and building our existing reference archive - on and offline
- Social content capture and assistance on shoots
- Attend relevant talks, courses and training to further your skills and career, and encourage further relevant training and research from your team
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You will have worked at a Creative Assistant or Junior Creative level previously with 3-4 years experience working in-house or agency-side as a creative, social creator or hybrid art director or designer
- A strong eye for art direction, storytelling, talent selection and storyboarding
- Have experience ideating across all social platforms, with evidence of originality and innovation in your work
- You keep ahead of digital trends across platforms, as well as an understanding with what engages and performs and use that knowledge to propose innovative ways to bring ideas to life
- You will possess Intermediate or advanced skills across the adobe suite (primarily photoshop and premiere) to create mockups for pitches and decks
- You will have strong critical skills to ensure work is at the highest standard
- You will have the ability to keep commercial objectives and the bigger picture in mind when creating content
- You will have a nuanced understanding of Gen Z/youth culture, digital trends, social media, and the related internet landscape: brands, fashion, beauty, music, lifestyle
- You will be confident independently conducting desk research, audits and market/competitor analysis for campaigns and pitches.
- You are an articulate and clear communicator whether in person, by phone or by email and can collaborate with any party both internally and externally.
- You will ensure all content produced, as well as the talent that create it, reflects our diverse audiences and brand values.
- To keep up to date with emerging industry trends and platforms.You will always have one eye on the competition, the latest update from platforms and the types of formats that work best right now.
- You will develop and manage positive working relationships with staff, contributors and talent and be able to give constructive feedback.
- You will have an agile and flexible approach to meet creative needs and client asks.
- You will always strive to create client firsts due to our innovative approach and thinking.